Wednesday 15 January 2020

Swim Club

The girls had not attended swimming classes before. Somehow we had not found something which fitted our schedule. Or maybe we didn’t look hard enough because it didn’t feel right. Alhamdulillah the older one sort of learnt to swim a little and gained water confidence from her father and cousins.

So when a group of mothers decided to engage a swimming coach for the kids, I thought “Hey, why not? She could finally learn with some friends!” I didn’t know who the coach would be. I just knew it would be a man and I was hoping he wouldn’t turn up in swimming trunks.

On the first day, when I saw from far that he was in a full wetsuit, I heaved a sigh of relief and said Alhamdulillah. But the icing on the cake was the fact that Coach Syed was a fit, grandfatherly man in his 60s and all the kids loved his gentle demeanour, jokes and games immediately. MasyaAllah. What more could I ask for?


A lesson for me to trust that everything happens in due time. Have trust in His Plans for us. In the mean time, just enjoy the ride. 🎢🎡

No comments:

Post a Comment